-->

POTUS Trump: I Was in Tennessee Last Night – They Are SO In Favor of Judge Kavanaugh – It’s Like a Rallying Cry for Republicans (VIDEO)

- Oktober 03, 2018

President Trump spoke with reporters Tuesday before his flight to Pennsylvania. President Trump praised Judge Brett Kavanaugh on his performance, “I thought he did very well. I really did. He’s fighting very hard for his reputation for his family. Trump said the judge has had a very good last 24 hours. Trump also told the liberal reporters he did not want to do anything to disrupt the current process.

President Trump also said Kavanaugh has become a rallying cry for Republicans.

President Donald Trump: I’ve been watching this stuff for a long time. I’ve never seen anything that what’s going on with Judge Kavanaugh. He has been spectacular. He has been a tremendous, tremendous success… I was in Tennessee last night. We had a sold out arena I actually think it’s like a rallying cry for Republicans. They are so in favor of Judge Kavanaugh.

The post POTUS Trump: I Was in Tennessee Last Night – They Are SO In Favor of Judge Kavanaugh – It’s Like a Rallying Cry for Republicans (VIDEO) appeared first on The Gateway Pundit.

 

Start typing and press Enter to search