-->

Far Left Mouthpiece and Authoritarian Ana Navarro on Conservative Publishers: “I Want Them Shut Down! I Want Them Silenced!” (VIDEO)

- Mei 05, 2019

Far left mouthpiece Ana Navarro cheered Facebook and Instagram’s silencing of conservative voices Paul Joseph Watson, Laura Loomer, Alex Jones and Infowars and erasing their presence online.

Navarro, an outspoken leftist on The View, cheered their banning and erasing their images online.

Ana Navarro: “I want them shut down! I want them silenced! I want them muted!”

Do not doubt for one second that this is what they want for EVERY conservative voice online.

Tucker Carlson ran a montage of leftist “reporters” cheering Facebook banning conservative voices.

The post Far Left Mouthpiece and Authoritarian Ana Navarro on Conservative Publishers: “I Want Them Shut Down! I Want Them Silenced!” (VIDEO) appeared first on The Gateway Pundit.

 

Start typing and press Enter to search