-->

WATCH: Matt Damon Mocks Brett Kavanaugh on SNL: ‘I Don’t Know the Meaning of the Word Stop’

- September 30, 2018

Matt Damon made a surprise appearance on Saturday Night Live’s cold open to portray Judge Bret Kavanaugh.

The skit made jokes about him having a friend nicknamed “Gang Bang Greg” and made multiple references to the fact that he likes beer.

“Let me tell you this,” Damon began. “I’m going to start at an 11. I’m going to take it to about a 15 real quick. First of all I showed this speech to almost no one — not my family, not my friends. … This is my speech. There are others like it, but this is mine. I wrote it myself last night while screaming into an empty bag of Doritos.”

Damon went on to say that he’s a “keg is half-full” kind of optimist and that the “monsters on this committee make me want to puke… and not from beer.”

“Well guess what, I’m not backing down, you sons of bitches. I don’t know the meaning of the word ‘stop,’” Damon continued.

Though Damon will surely be celebrated as a feminist hero for this skit, it doesn’t seem that he cares about his own friends understanding the word “no.”

Here are some photos of Damon palling around with Kevin Spacey and Harvey Weinstein:

The jabs at Kavanaugh didn’t end after this lengthy sketch, they continued throughout the episode.

The post WATCH: Matt Damon Mocks Brett Kavanaugh on SNL: ‘I Don’t Know the Meaning of the Word Stop’ appeared first on The Gateway Pundit.

 

Start typing and press Enter to search